Vargo Trucking Inc.
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $30.00
Job location: 108 Lake Avenue, Blasdell, New York, 14219
Job type: Full-time
Minimum Experience: Experienced- IF you do Not we are willing to work with you
Vargo Trucking, is a local, family-owned business that is a full service trucking company. Hauling services include dump trucks, dump trailers, Walkingfloor trailers, flatbed, Rolloff and lowboy trailers. We are in need of experienced, hardworking drivers, for our growing company. Proudly serving our local community and beyond.
Vargo Trucking is in search of a Class B Dump Truck driver with experience with Rolloffs and Dump Trucks, standard or automatic. This is a local, full time, year round opportunity with an established family owned and operated company.
Candidates should have experience driving and operating as well as: *Able to physically handle the tasks needed. Ex. climb to arrange items and apply tie downs. Candidates must be friendly, appropriately represent the company and our contacts. Respectfully maintaining clean equipment and trucks, inside and out.
- M-F, 6:30am - 4:30pm
- 8-12 hour days pending job hours may vary depending on need
- Saturdays occasionally, 6:00am -12:00pm
- Maintain CDL B
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing query
- Pass DOT physical
- Reliable, motivated, safety oriented
- Must maintain personal hygiene
- Preferred experience, IF you do Not we are willing to work with you.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Results and process oriented.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Must possess good decision making and judgment skills.
- 5 PTO days accrued as per NYS Regulations, per a 12 month period
- 1 Personal day and 6 paid holidays per year after 90 day probation period
- Paid vacation days
- IRA optional, Up to 3% match after stipulations are met
- 50% Healthcare coverage for 1 individual after 90 Days
- Uniforms provided after 90 days employment
Disclaimer: Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Please note that qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are considered for promotion, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability.
For questions email our Hiring Manager Leanne@lardoncorp.com