Pay Rate: $19.00 - $25.00
Job location: 190 Lake Avenue, Buffalo, New York, 14219
Job type: Full-time, Part-time
Minimum Experience: Entry level
Southtowns Supply is a local, family-owned business operating out of Blasdell, N.Y. As a family owned and operated small business supporting our Western New York community since 2009, we work hard to produce quality products. All of our wood-products are processed on our 15 acre wood-waste site located right next door. This process allows us to offer quality mulch and a variety of wood products at wholesale prices. Offering landscape and hardscape products residentially and commercially- we deliver mulch, compost, topsoil, stone, sand and other wood products.
Southtowns Supply is in search of a light truck driver to deliver products to residential and commercial sites. Whether you are looking for part time or full time employment we are willing to work with you.
- Has a valid driver's license and a valid Medical Examiner's Certificate (Medical Card)- we will be willing to pay for the medical card if you do not have one, must be employed for 90 days or you will be required to reimburse the company.
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years.
- Pass with negative drug test.
- Must possess good decision making and judgment skills.
- Reliable, motivated, safety oriented and a team player.
- Drive small dump truck for delivery of landscape products.
- Deliver items as instructed, following a schedule with attention to detail.
- Represent the company and our clients respectfully.
- Light cleaning of the dump truck may include cleaning inside cabs of trucks, cleaning the bed of the truck after each delivery, power wash the dump truck, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Able to adapt to changing work environments.
- Reliable, motivated, safety oriented
- Possess good decision making and judgment skills.
- 5 PTO days accrued as per NYS Regulations, per a 12 month period
- 1 Personal day and 6 paid holidays per year after 90 day probation period
- Paid vacation days
- IRA optional, Up to 3% match after stipulations are met
- 50% Healthcare coverage for 1 individual after 90 Days
- Uniforms provided after 90 days employment
Disclaimer: Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Please note that qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are considered for promotion, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability.
For any questions please reach out to Operations Manager Autumn at (716) 822-3150 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org