Lardon Construction Corp.
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $27.00
Job location: 108 Lake Avenue, Blasdell, New York, 14219
Job type: Full-time
Minimum Experience: Entry level
Lardon Construction Corporation, is a local, family-owned business. We are family owned and operated, full-service land-clearing, hauling, grinding, and biomass manufacturer. We are looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Operator who is looking for long term employment. This is a full-time position and pay will be competitive based on education-level and experience.
- The candidate must have 1 + years' experience in operating equipment.
- Must have a valid NYS driver's license.
- Walk, stand, balance, climb, kneel, and crouch for extended periods of time.
- Visually inspect small defects and/or small parts.
- Operate machines, motor vehicles, hand tools, and job specific equipment and tools; determine the accuracy and thoroughness of work.
- Demonstrate the ability to hear and accurately interpret mechanical, technical, and business information in an environment subject to noise, vibrations, etc.
- Perform all work safely in a fast-paced work environment.
- Prior work experience in or around operating Forestry equipment.
- Proven experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and process oriented.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Must possess strong decision making and judgment skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation which demonstrates flexibility to meet customer needs.
- 5 PTO days accrued as per NYS Regulations, per a 12 month period
- 1 Personal day and 6 paid holidays per year after 90 day probation period
- Paid vacation days
- IRA optional, Up to 3% match after stipulations are met
- 50% Healthcare coverage for 1 individual after 90 Days
- Uniforms provided after 90 days employment
Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.
Please note that qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are considered for promotion, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability.
For any questions email our hiring Manager at Leanne@lardoncorp.com